It’s important that entrepreneurs like you have access to the financing you need. Small businesses play an important role in our communities, providing jobs and services for all of us. If you are trying to acquire or grow a small business, then a loan from Landmark, backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) might be just the right solution to help you move forward.
Our team has over 50 years of combined SBA lending experience. Because we are an SBA Preferred Lender, we can approve your SBA loan internally without additional SBA review, and we can provide streamlined approval process and closing times. We are currently the #1-ranked SBA Lender in the state of Kansas (loan numbers as of 9/30/2019).
Why Should I Consider an SBA Loan?
- Financing when collateral may not be available
- Longer repayment terms (up to 25 years), resulting in lower payments
- Fixed and variable interest
- No balloon payments
- Flexible loan structures
- Lower down payment requirements
How Can I use an SBA Loan?
- Buying a business
- Partner buyouts
- Owner-occupied real estate
- Working Capital
- Debt refinance
- Equipment/inventory needs
- Leasehold improvements
- Start-up businesses
- Franchise development
Types of SBA Loans
- 7a – This is the most versatile loan program, offering the most flexible programs and terms. Terms are available from 7-25 years. Programs include SBA Express, Export loan programs and working capital (CAPLines) programs.
- 504 – The SBA 504 loan program is for businesses who want long-term, fixed-rate financing for purchasing fixed assets like real estate, land, buildings, and equipment. The loan has minimum down payments of 10%.
Meet our SBA Experts
Want to start the process? Provide us some basic details and we’ll contact you for next steps.