Simplify your business operations with Clover
Owning a business can be demanding–from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That’s why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
Clover can help you:
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®
- Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
- Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
- Grow your business online and manage everything in one place
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more
Discover more about Clover below, or contact our team to learn how we can set up this service for your business today!
Clover Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
In addition to hundreds of business management applications and built-in reporting capabilities, Clover point of sale solutions include:
- Clover Go: All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device
- Clover Flex: Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. Includes built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device
- Clover Mini: Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawers
- Clover Station Solo: All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system with one-merchant-facing screen and a receipt printer that enables you to run your business efficiently
- Clover Station Duo: A fast and powerful all-in-one countertop POS and business management system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction.
- Virtual Terminal: Run your business from your laptop, phone or tablet.
©2022 Clover Network, LLC. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, LLC, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. Merchant services are provided by Clover affiliate First Data Merchant Services LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Discover Better Banking with Landmark National Bank
At Landmark National Bank, we are dedicated to remaining a community bank that provides high-quality financial services for both personal and professional use. Interested in learning more about the banking solutions we offer? Feel free to reach out to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Landmark National Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Landmark Bancorp, Inc, a bank holding company that is headquartered in Manhattan, Kansas.
The company is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market Small-cap System (symbol “LARK”, with a newspaper abbreviation of LARK).
Landmark National Bank’s transit routing number is 301171007.