Online Treasury Management
Business Online & Mobile
Manage your business easily and efficiently through our secure online financial management system. Our standard Business Online service is available at no charge for business clients. Your business can have multiple users, each with a unique login and set of permissions.
With Business Online, you can:
- View checking, savings, certificate, or loan accounts on-line
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate stop payments
- Submit bill payments online
Add Business Mobile Banking and access your accounts wherever you may be. Business Mobile Banking gives you the ability to access your business accounts from the convenience of a mobile device through a downloadable app.
With Business Mobile, you can:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Approve or reject funds, ACH, and wire transfers
- Approve or reject Positive Pay exceptions
- Make Mobile Deposits
- Receive alerts for pending approvals
Have a Question?
Additional Treasury Services
When you add Landmark Treasury Services to Business Online, you can improve your cash flow and simplify your day-to-day business transactions.
- Payable Solutions: Let us help you streamline your payment process and your staff’s time.
- Receivable Solutions: Collect payments faster so that you can maximize your working capital.
- Fraud Prevention: Keep your funds safe and secure.
Want to learn more? Check out our tutorial video below, or visit our online education center for additional videos and click-thru demos.
Have a Question?
Discover Better Banking with Landmark National Bank
At Landmark National Bank, we are dedicated to remaining a community bank that provides high-quality financial services for both personal and professional use. Interested in learning more about the banking solutions we offer? Feel free to reach out to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Landmark National Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Landmark Bancorp, Inc, a bank holding company that is headquartered in Manhattan, Kansas.
The company is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market Small-cap System (symbol “LARK”, with a newspaper abbreviation of LARK).
Landmark National Bank’s transit routing number is 301171007.