Current Updates – COVID-19
The well-being of our customers, associates, and communities remains our highest priority at Landmark National Bank. Our lobbies are now open Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm by appointment. Based on guidance from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control, we have made some changes to our lobbies including the addition of floor decals, reduced seating/waiting areas, and fewer teller stations to allow us to provide appropriate social distancing for customers. Additionally, we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive for your appointment, and postpone your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, or have been traveling to high-risk areas. In those instances, we encourage you to utilize one of these alternate methods of banking:
- Drive-Up Lanes – Use our drive-up lanes whenever possible. Our drive-up lanes are currently operating normal hours. To confirm the hours in a specific branch, visit our Locations page, and select the preferred branch to get a listing of drive-up hours.
- Mobile Banking – our free mobile app allows you to check balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks through the mobile deposit feature 24/7.
- Online Banking – our online banking system allows you to check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills. Additionally, if you should need to open an additional account, you can open a checking or savings account through our online banking portal. If you haven’t enrolled, it is simple and quick – click here to enroll.
- Telephone Banking – we offer a 24/7 automated telephone banking option where you can check balances and transfer funds.
- ATM’s – You can get access to cash using your debit card at our ATM’s, as well as all MoneyPass ATM’s with no fees. To find a MoneyPass ATM near you, click here.
- To open a new account, click here .
- To apply for a new mortgage, or a refinance, click here.