Current Updates – COVID-19
The well-being of our customers, associates, and communities is our highest priority at Landmark National Bank. We know you may have concerns over the uncertainty that surrounds COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to maintaining a high level of service to customers during this time. We are closely monitoring guidance from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control, and will respond appropriately as the situation changes. Our lobbies are open Monday-Friday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We encourage you to practice the recommended social distancing measures by utilizing one of these alternate methods of banking:
- Drive-Up Lanes – Use our drive-up lanes whenever possible. Our drive-up lanes are currently operating normal hours. To confirm the hours in a specific branch, visit our Locations page, and select the preferred branch to get a listing of drive-up hours.
- Mobile Banking – our free mobile app allows you to check balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks through the mobile deposit feature 24/7.
- Online Banking – our online banking system allows you to check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills. Additionally, if you should need to open an additional account, you can open a checking or savings account through our online banking portal. If you haven’t enrolled, it is simple and quick – click here to enroll.
- Telephone Banking – we offer a 24/7 automated telephone banking option where you can check balances and transfer funds.
- ATM’s – You can get access to cash using your debit card at our ATM’s, as well as all MoneyPass ATM’s with no fees. To find a MoneyPass ATM near you, click here.
- To open a new account, click here .
- To apply for a new mortgage, or a refinance, click here.
In our branches:
- Please call us to schedule an appointment if you have a financial issue that cannot be handled through the Drive-Up or through one of our online channels. We will do our best to schedule an appointment for you as quickly as possible.
- Any additional changes to our operating hours will be posted here and on our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
We know that uncertain times may cause financial concerns. If you have specific concerns about your deposit account or a loan account, please contact us.