Current Updates – COVID-19
The well-being of our customers, associates, and communities remains our highest priority at Landmark National Bank. Our lobbies are available Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm, although in certain locations an appointment may be required. If you have concerns about visiting us in person, we encourage you to utilize one of these alternate methods of banking:
- Drive-Up Lanes – To confirm the hours in a specific branch, visit our Locations page, and select the preferred branch to get a listing of drive-up hours.
- Mobile Banking – our free mobile app allows you to check balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks through the mobile deposit feature 24/7.
- Online Banking – our online banking system allows you to check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills. Additionally, if you should need to open an additional account, you can open a checking or savings account through our online banking portal. If you haven’t enrolled, it is simple and quick – click here to enroll.
- Telephone Banking – we offer a 24/7 automated telephone banking option where you can check balances and transfer funds.
- ATM’s – You can get access to cash using your debit card at our ATM’s, as well as all MoneyPass ATM’s with no fees. Find a MoneyPass ATM
- Open a new account online.
- Apply online for a new mortgage or refinance.