The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) of 1977 was implemented by the regulatory agencies to ensure banks record their efforts in helping to meet the credit needs of its entire community, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. It also requires insured depository institutions make certain information available to the public.
Landmark is committed to investing in our communities through investments, loans, donations and community service, and we aspire to help our communities grow and be vibrant places to live and work.
If you have questions about the bank’s CRA performance or would like a copy of the public file, please email CRA@banklandmark.com. Please note that there is a cost to print and/or mail copies of the bank’s CRA public file.
- Assessment Area Identification and Maps
- Operating Facilities and Hours of Operation
- Facilities Opened or Closed
- Bank Services
- Loan to deposit ratio
- CRA Performance Evaluation 2022
- HMDA Public Information: The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda . The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; information about loans and denials.
- CRA Public Comments